Happy Monday and almost the first official day of Summer (tomorrow, June 20)! Last week I got impatient and went ahead with the Summer Happy Giveaway a little early. Thankfully, I already had another idea for a good summer-related happy for this week!
The first item in the Pool Happy is this stainless steel tumbler. Just to be clear, this is an RTIC brand cup, not a Yeti cup. Funny back story….when the stainless steel tumblers became super popular, I wasn’t a huge fan. I love drinking really cold water, but I like to drink from a regular water bottle. Plus, I’m kind of cheap (okay, sometimes I am, sometimes I’m not) so I wouldn’t buy a Yeti tumbler. Then, other companies came out with the “off brand” stainless steel cups and my husband bought me a Walmart brand cup just to be nice. I don’t think I was very appreciative of his sweet gesture…actually I’m pretty sure I made fun of him and said something like “Why did you buy this for me, I don’t even like these cups.” Needless to say, he ended up taking that cup to work to use at his desk. I eventually had to go back and tell him he was right because the cup is actually pretty amazing and I LOVE mine!!! The decal is from my friend Amanda’s Etsy shop, That Inspired Chick (yes again, I’ve already told her I’m pretty much addicted to everything in her shop). She has really cute decals, but this one might be my very favorite!
The next item is a pineapple print “Swimsuit Sack” from Bed, Bath & Beyond. I have several swimsuit/wet bags like this one. We use these whenever we go swimming at a friend’s house or visit a water park. I usually pack the kids dry change of clothes in their wet bag. After they are done swimming, I hand them their wet bag and tell them to change into the dry clothes then put their wet swimsuit in the bag. It works great!You can’t hit the pool without a pairof sunglasses. I bought these at Ann Taylor Loft Outlet Store. I thought they were adorable AND they were 1/2 off, so they only cost $10! I can’t buy expensive sunglasses because I will more than likely drop/scratch/break/lose them.
The final item in the Pool Happy is from Bath & Body Works, of course. When we go swimming, my kids think they need a snack immediately after getting out of the pool. So I try to keep Wet Wipes and/or hand sanitizer in my bag, along with lots of yummy snacks!
To summarize, the Pool Happy Includes the following:
- RTIC Stainless Steel Tumbler with decal x 2
- Pineapple Print Swimsuit Sack x 2
- Ann Taylor Loft Outlet Sunglasses x 2
- Bermuda Plumeria Sunrise anti-bacterial handspray x 2
- Must be a US Resident, 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Giveaway entry will open Monday, June 19, 2017 at 2:00 a.m. CST and close at 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, June 20, 2017.
- Winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter, an App that selects a winner at random.
- Winner will be contacted by email on Wednesday, June 21, 2017. Winner will have 24 hours from the “sent” time of the email to respond. If no response, a new winner will be selected and contacted.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
Click on the Rafflecopter image below to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway