Happy Monday! After today, we only have 3 more Mondays left in this school year and this makes me a little bit giddy! My kids enjoy school and I’m so thankful for that. But sometime in April (or maybe even March?), we all started to fall apart and we are more than ready for this school year to be O-V-E-R!
The first item in this week’s happy is this cute little cosmetic bag. But I want ya’ll to pretend that it says “I need a SUMMER Vacation”!!!
I talked about these shea butter hand lotion and hand sanitizer in My Happy Place…Bath & Body Works. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…this lotion makes your hands SO soft!
That completes this week’s happy, but I need to go ahead and confess something. The last few weeks I’ve surprised myself with how organized and prepared I’ve been for the Happy Giveaways. I bought most of the items for the April Showers Happy and the May Flowers Happy weeks ago. I pretty much got used to being on top of things! Then, all of a sudden it was Sunday again and I realized that I didn’t have a specific theme (or happy items) planned for this week! Grrrr!!! So, instead of skipping a Happy Giveaway, I decided to go with something simple.
As always, if you win, you win two sets…one for you and one to share!
- Must be a US Resident, 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Giveaway entry will open Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. CST and close at 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, May 9, 2017.
- Winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter, an App that selects a winner at random.
- Winner will be contacted by email on Wednesday, May 10, 2017. Winner will have 24 hours from the “sent” time of the email to respond. If no response, a new winner will be selected and contacted.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
Click on the Rafflecopter image below to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway